What You Need to Know About African Mango And Why
For over two hundred years, West Africans have used African mango seed extracts to treat obesity, blood pressure, and cholesterol problems. The popularity of the seed extracts attracted researchers to dig deeper, in order to verify the claims of the Western Africans. There is a five year study, in collaboration with Universities and medical institutions in Cameroon and the United States. The result astounded the researchers as the fruit is a storehouse of soluble fiber and compounds that creates a huge impact on weight loss. All the areas of study were garnering positive results, including toxicology, especially its effects on cholesterol (lipids), body weight, waist circumference, and inflammatory diseases.
Irvingia Gabonensis is known in Western Africa as bush mango, wild mango, and the seed is known as Dika nut. Actually, the fruit does not belong to the mango fruit family but it bears the resemblance of the fruit; color, taste, and seed. When the fruit extracts first came to the US, many people are afraid of trying it. After many months, people began researching and found reputable websites that contained well-documented information about the supplement. Now, more and more people agree that African mango by far, is the most effective natural supplement to combat obesity.
What does the supplement do?
- The seed extract contains huge amounts of soluble fiber, which is add bulk in stool, and aids in digestion. The bulk consists of digested food, fats from food and toxins. The fiber also delays the stomach emptying, which denotes that the glucose absorption delays as well. Thus, it is beneficial for those who suffer from diabetes. It enhances insulin sensitivity.
- The extracts have a profound effect on body weight, waist circumference, and blood pressure. Studies show that when the extracts combined with healthful eating and a 10-minute exercise, can reduce the weight of up to 15 pounds in four weeks.
- The African mango extracts also imparts a balanced Leptin sensitivity, which means that a person’s hunger reduces, as well as the destruction of lipid in the blood, including bad cholesterol, triglycerides, and harmful fatty acids.
Further studies show that the extracts can combine with other substances. Clinical studies show that the only substance that can create a perfect harmony of effects is green tea extract. Thus, the product became African Mango Plus. The combination of two of most powerful extracts creates balanced effects on health. Green tea is well known drink or health supplement, which gained a worldwide acceptance because of its health benefits. It has no side effects and a perfect combination with the Dika nut extract.
Verify the most reliable source and clinical proof that
The green tea extracts have the following effects:
- Suppression of appetite, excess glucose absorption, and free radicals.
- Renews energy levels and enhances the immune systems.
- Creates a protection from cancers, diabetes, inflammatory diseases, and hypertension.
- Has a calming and relaxing effect.
- Prevents cancers and destroys cancer agents.
- Stimulates brain activity, which is a good preventative measure for Alzheimer’s disease.
- Eliminates harmful bacteria in the stomach.
- Helps suppress appetite.
These health benefits when combined with the effects of African Mango, it is a highly effective approach to metabolic and weight problems. The product however, is not for lactating or pregnant women, and only recommended for people with ages from 18 and above. Researchers and physicians also advice, that with a balanced diet, and a modest exercise, anyone can significantly lose weight. The supplement alone has powerful effects. Healthy lifestyles combined with daily intake of African mango clears away unwanted fats and achieve a healthy slim body – that is a guarantee.